Wednesday 2 November 2016

Remembering to Blog More

Hi everyone! I'm back from my 10 Day Extravaganza!!!

It was super super fun. The things that made it the most fun were some of the people we met along the way. I've learned that British and Australians can generally always be relied on for fun. (I might be not so subconsciously stereotyping all Brits as awesome because of how much fun I had in the UK.)

We (the five then 4 then 3 of us) spent the whole trip together, and have since spent our 2 days here in solitary confinement recovering from all that togetherness.

Currently listening to Christmas music and eating tea from mamma's nanny with chocolate chip cookies from papa's nanny.

NEXT DESTINATION YOU ASK? This weekend! I'll be on the way to Hamburg to see Laura for the first time in 3 (4?) years!!

Other things? I have to go to school now, for a couple hours, then I'll get back here and do a more serious job of filling everyone in on our trip.

ENJOY THIS SNEAK PEAK INTO MY LIFE, A WEBCAM PICTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment